The Foundation for Your Success
Investing, Tax & Estate Planning, and Risk Management: The Critical Competencies
Your road to sustainable wealth starts with a focus on your family's financial capital and the three critical competencies that are the foundation for achieving multi-generational success: investing; tax & estate planning; and risk management. These three competencies are the building blocks of all successful families because they represent the fundamentals - without effective investments, tax plans or risk management, there is little point in thinking about the other activities critical to sustaining wealth.
• What should my asset allocation be?
• Am I taking advantage of all the opportunities out there to make money?
• Is my performance achieving my objectives?
• What kind of return should I expect?
• Are my asset managers doing an effective job?
• Do I have the right mix of asset managers?
• How should I measure performance?
• Which money managers should I use?
Tax & Estate Planning
• Am I paying more taxes than I should be?
• What does my estate plan actually do?
• Is my estate in order?
• Should I create a family foundation?
• Am I taking more risks than I need to?
• Am I getting paid enough through my investment returns for the risk I'm taking?
• How much can I afford to spend?
• Do I have enough money to reach my goals?
• Are there any risks that I should be worried about that could significantly diminish my wealth?
We can help you define your specific answers to these questions to help you and your family in the pursuit of financial independence.